Bartercard Franchising Opportunities
Two different ways to become a franchisee of Bartercard Australia
There are many benefits to becoming a Bartercard franchisee, including the flexibility in our two options that help you obtain the best franchise type for you. Read the information below to find out more and discover how our franchising opportunities can work in your favour.
1. Bartercard Franchise Territory
This opportunity allows you to operate a Bartercard territory, with adequate training and tools provided to help you reach success. Our franchisees enjoy:
- The flexibility of owning a business with the security of being attached to one of Australia’s largest business-to-business trading communities
- Needing to only work 5 days a week but earning a continuous revenue stream 24 hours a day, 365 days a week
- Having access to every innovation and service that comes out of Bartercard Australia
- Ongoing support from the Franchisor, and from a network of more than 40 franchises around the country
2. Bartercard Business Development Consultancy
As a franchisee under this structure, your income will be based on the amount of business consultancy you provide. It also includes upfront investments from members, capital growth of business, and trailing income. Under the Bartercard Business Development Consultancy option, our franchisees enjoy:
- Multiple ways of earning money, as outlined above
- Adequate training and support, including various IT systems such as accounting and a CRM, assistance with generating leads and creating marketing strategies, and much more
- Being a member of the largest trading community in Australia, which includes access to Bartercard intellectual property and innovations
- The benefits of a business ever-expanding on a global scale, with frequent advancements in technology used
Enquire now about becoming a Bartercard Australia franchisee; our team of consultants are always happy to provide further assistance and advice if needed.
Heard about our initial public offering? Find more information about the Bartercard IPO here.
When you’re part of a franchise, you have access to a wealth of benefits and advantages. You’re associated with an established brand, you get assistance with everything from site selection to financing to equipment purchasing, and your marketing and advertising needs are pretty much taken care of. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Franchised businesses that have joined Bartercard enjoy extra benefits outside of the standard franchise system. ‘Why should I join Bartercard?’ I hear you say; well consider these reasons f